Webinars for you to join - overview
What does the S do before the A?! - Cornerstones and practical examples of systemic aptitude testing
Practical impulse for innovative aptitude diagnostics
Dr. Anke Terörde-Wilde, systemic consultant, psychologist and partner at ITB, would like to exchange views from a practical and scientific perspective on the question:
How can systemic attitudes and methods be transferred to aptitude diagnostics?
This is what you will leave with:
- How can we discover high potentials in aptitude diagnostics without others feeling like “losers”?
- Practical example: Will I become a project manager, a technical expert or an executive? – Systemic Development Days for professional orientation
- How do you promote the self-responsibility of the participants in Development Center procedures and thus ensure the everyday transfer of what has been learned?
- How can systemic methods such as Reflecting Team, Sharing , Feedback and Reframing contribute to making companies attractive employers?
- What are the advantages of having participants in the observer conference?! – Resource orientation, transparency and self-responsibility as the basis of systemic aptitude diagnostics
Registration for the lecture:
Apprentice selection under the microscope: tips and tricks that add value
The selection of apprentices poses great challenges for many responsible people: on the one hand, more and more young people are deciding in favour of an apprenticeship: On the one hand, more and more young people are deciding in favour of studying and against an apprenticeship, but on the other hand, future apprentices should still be as suitable as possible and successful in their training.
Webinar: Digital Centre Procedures: Challenges, Opportunities & Best Practices
Together with our partner Applysia, we share our experiences and best practices on digital diagnostic procedures in this webinar and show you how a virtual environment for participants and observers can be implemented in a comfortable and technically straightforward way.